WHO WE ARE:
Financial Social Media is a fast-paced social media marketing agency that specializes in the financial and insurance industries. We’ve uncovered a significant business need in this niche market and we like making our clients successful.
We are currently looking for a design intern. At FSM, interns are an important part of our busy team working on several client accounts, gaining both industry knowledge and real-world experience in a laid back, collaborative and growing environment. We believe social media has the power to change the face of business forever, and we have the momentum to prove it. Come join us as we transform how businesses use social media!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Working with the graphic designer and digital marketing director to:
- Create graphics for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Build custom iframes for Facebook Fan Pages
- Design graphic elements for email marketing campaigns and other online marketing pieces
- Assist with HTML email campaigns / blogs
- Assist in updating websites through WordPress
- Work with Google analytics to create visual progress maps for our clients
- Potential to help with video editting
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
+ Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
+ A creative eye and attention to detail
+ The ability to wear many hats and learn quickly
+ Flexibility, responsiveness and the capability to think on your feet
+ Knowledge of WordPress, SEO, HTML and CSS a plus, but not required
*Must have Photoshop and Illustrator on personal laptop to use in-office.
*Please attach or link to a portfolio if available.
This is a part-time, paid internship (approximately 15-25 hours/ week). A 3 month commitment is required. College credit is available. Expect to learn a TON and keep in mind that some of our current employees started as interns less than a year ago.